CPR Classes fill up quickly Book Today!
The combination AHA BLS CPR CLASS Paired with the CPR Certification Chicago CPR Class is a popular option for people looking to get some additional information to go along with their AHA CPR CPR Training. At the end of the combination class you will be issued an AHA BLS CPR E Card and you will receive a CPR Certification Chicago First Aid Card. The Basic Life Support CPR training includes the hands on CPR training portion that is required by most employers and includes live demonstration. The optional First Aid Course is video based then instructor tested. First aid students learn the following.
- The Signs of a Heart Attack
- How to detect choking
- The Signs of a Stroke
- Environmental Emergency Management
- How to Stop and Control Bleeding
- Treating Spraines and Broken Bones
- Using an Epipen
- Treating Allergic Reactions
- Treating Bites and Stings
- Procedures for Poison
Reasons to Choose Our BLS CPR + First Aid Class
- Real AHA BLS For Healthcare Providers CPR Card issued the same day as class!
- CPR Certification Chicago First Aid Card in Hand when you leave!
- Taught by Professional Instructors
- Relaxed atmosphere